Saturday, April 2, 2016

Actors Wanted

I have been going through all the options of choosing an actor for the film. I'm looking for a male lead, under 30, who could easily portray the look and style of a bank robber. The lead in the film will also have minimal lines and the performance will be more reliant on facial expressions and actions.   The easiest route would be for me and my partner Zach to star in the film ourselves. However, neither of us are professional actors and this could prove to be challenging. I'm unsure if we will be able to convey the role I am looking for, but we could try things out and see how things go. I have also been searching for an actor online and asking anyone I know who is in the field of acting if they would be willing to do the part. The last option would be to use my older brother Taylor, in our film. He has starred in a few short films and would be qualified for this role if he could possibly do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment