Sunday, March 27, 2016

Beginning to Organize

I have begun to officially plan out the process of filming this movie.  The first thing I have taken into consideration is the equipment I will need for this film. While I do have an iPhone that shoots in HD, I think I will take advantage of my brother's fancy new camera and have him advice me on how to use it. It will also be beneficial to have a second opinion on various shots used in the production. I will also have to make use of various items around the house in order to create better lighting for the production. On top of it all I'll have to coordinate some materials for the mis-en-scene of the film. This will include the costume design of the criminal in the film as well as the set up of the display and background of the movie that will set the scene and mood that I am trying to depict.

No comments:

Post a Comment