Thursday, March 24, 2016

Research

I believe that in order to make a film about a bank robber, it would be important to incorporate some research into my project on the actual logistics and efficacy of robbing a bank. I feel it is important to keep the film as realistic as I possibly can in order to make it more believable than your average bank heist movie.

I have found several eye witness accounts from actual bank robbers who robbed banks for years and were eventually caught. According to Adequateman, an excerpt on how notorious criminal Clay Tumsey robbed so many banks over the years, he states that he always did his heists solo as he knew that the more people involved, the more likely he'd be caught. He also tried robbing banks in between shifts of police officers and had his car parked away from the scene of the crime and away from security cameras. I want to convey in my film that this is the criminal's first time robbing a bank so perhaps I'll use this information in finding the errors that my main character will make.

Horn, Leslie. "How To Rob A Bank, As Told By An Actual Bank Robber ."Adequate Man. N.p., n.d. Web. 6 Apr. 2016. <http://adequateman.deadspin.com/how-to-rob-a-bank-as-told-by-an-actual-bank-robber-1710663924>.

No comments:

Post a Comment